Whether you are starting a new business venture or making a career leap, success doesn’t come easily. It takes hard work, consistency, dedication, discipline, and perseverance. Many believe that prosperity and success solely come from luck, but the truth is that success requires an exponential effort and sacrifice in order to see extraordinary results.
Why is Prosperity And Success Not Manifesting?
One reason is people give up too soon. When this happens, creativity and abundance, stop flowing. Limiting beliefs propagate and poison the mind with negativity, the number one saboteur. Downer thoughts eliminate all the positive things ready to happen for you!
We Have The Power To Transform and Manifest Our Desires!
One of the passages stuck with me from the book “The Divine Matrix, Bridging Time, Space, Miracles, and Belief” By Gregg Braden. It explains that we have the power to change, transform, and create change in our life.
We have the power and authority to make things happen. Most of us don’t see that to change one must make small changes, whether it’s their daily approach, belief system, or attitude. As a result, when we focus on the things that we create in our universe of imagination, we give power to our thoughts. This means that the unreal manifest into our reality.
How can you start thinking differently? Address the consciousness collectively. When one makes slight changes in their life, this produces a domino effect. This means that your reality can receive a positive impact. To see a significant change in your life everything starts by making small changes.
The key to unleashing the channel of prosperity is by rewiring the brain. When it comes to manifesting success there are several techniques that will lead you on the right path. One of them involves creating daily habits and practices that may help achieve your goals faster. Below are several practices that can be implemented into your daily routine.
Gratitude plays a huge role in our lives, as we often take things for granted. Life can make us forget. Begin by being grateful for what you have. This is an essential vital practice in manifesting prosperity. When you are grateful the universe will reward you for it.
When it comes to gratitude journaling is one of the most effective ways to appreciate the good things in life. On a piece of paper list 5-10 things that you feel grateful for, be specific by listing the people that you feel grateful for instead of materialistic things.
3. Practice Meditation.
Meditation has been proven to eliminate stress and anxiety. It brings more positivity into your life while providing mental clarity. There are several guided meditation techniques that can help you attain your goals faster.
4. Guided Visualization.
Mindfulness is a very effective technique that is scientifically proven to reduce stress, pain, depression, sleep issues anxiety and promote relaxation.
5. Set Measurable Goals.
Setting measurable goals with a precise timeline and dates will give you a great perspective on tracking your progress. You can track your goals by using any of the suggestions mentioned above.
6. Set Specific Goals.
If you want to accomplish something it’s essential that you begin by setting your goals, write down your goals in a planner, be specific, and set your goals clear and well defined. This will help you get what you want in life. Start by writing your goals which will help you set expectations in order to begin tracking your progress. Don’t forget to look at this list on a weekly basis, that way you are visualizing your success! Don’t forget to keep those eyes on the price.
Listed below are a few planner recommendations:
- Law of Attraction Planner – 2021 Deluxe Weekly & Monthly Life Planner to Achieve Your Goals
- Panda Planner for Happiness and Productivity
- Daily Planner by Panda Organizer Planner for Goals, Gratitude & Focus – Weekly Monthly Agenda
Digital Planner Applications:
- Productive Habit Tracker
- Habit Tracker & Daily Planner
- Planner Pro Daily Calendar
7. Make your Bed.
Start your day off right. Small things certainly matter, things such as making your bed every morning will give you a sense of accomplishment. This will reinforce the fact that small things do matter. Making your bed will also make you feel great, it will give you a sense of small pride, improves your mood, increases productivity, and encourages you to more tasks.
8. Work with Crystals for Manifestation
One of the most effective ways to release emotional or mental blocks is seeking help from the mineral kingdom. If you are struggling with bringing abundance and success into your life, these blockages need to be cleared out in order for the energy of abundance to flow into your life.
When you have emotional blocks, trauma, and self-limiting beliefs, everything that surrounds us is energy, money is also a form of energy and it needs to be treated accordingly. In order to manifest abundance, this requires a positive mindset. Like many things in our universe, money is a form of energy, and it needs to be attracted appropriately.
These are a few crystals that can help you unblock and manifest success:
1) Pyrite: Is by far one of the most beautiful crystals out there! Despite its natural beauty pyrite is known to be one of the most powerful crystals for manifesting abundance and prosperity. Pyrite offers extremely grounding properties, and known as the “fools of gold” this good luck charm will not disappoint you. This is the crystal you want to have for any decision-making process. Pyrite is great for activating the solar plexus.
2) Aventurine: It’s known as the stone of prosperity. This stone is wonderful for reinforcing entrepreneurship and leadership. When it comes to making decisions, the adventure will spark that passion within you. It helps by encouraging, making us aware, and compassionate by having empathy for others. Aventurine opens the heart chakra.
2) Citrine: is a wonderful crystal to spark motivation, activate creativity, and self-drive. Enhances the mind and provides the strength to overcome emotional imbalances such as obstacles, self-limiting beliefs, fears, and low self-esteem. Citrine is a wonderful stone to activate the solar plexus.
4) Smoky Quartz: Smokey Quartz is an excellent grounding stone. It gently neutralizes negative vibrations and is detoxifying on all levels, prompting elimination of the digestive system and protecting against radiation and electromagnetic smog. Smokey Quartz disperses fear, lifts depression and negativity. It brings emotional calmness, relieving stress, and anxiety. Promotes positive thoughts and action, and alleviates suicidal tendencies. Dispels nightmares and manifests your dreams. Smoky Quartz aids concentration and assists in communication difficulties.
5) Tiger Eye: Tiger Eye is known to be a protective stone. Tiger eye focuses on dissipating negative energies, anxiety, and fears. Is wonderful for instilling self-confidence, willpower, willingness, motivation, and courage. Tiger eye is one of the greatest stones that will bring you good luck. Tiger eye activates the solar plexus.
6) Lapis Lazuli: Lapis Lazuli is known as the “wisdom Keeper”. This stone enhances intellectual ability while stimulating knowledge. Lapis brings self-awareness and blocks negative energy. Carry Lapis Lazuli in order to bring order and clarity to the mind. Lapis Lazuli activates the throat and the third eye chakra.
The Power of Programming Crystals
The power of programming crystals is astonishing. Many people buy crystals and forget the most essential step of working with crystals, which is programming your crystal. If you want a crystal to assist you you must give it a purpose or a job. Below is a quick guide on how to program your crystals:
- Close your eyes, relax and take a deep breath, attune to the energy of your crystals.
- Rub your hands for about 30 seconds, this helps activate your Chi. Separate your hands slowly, you should feel a tingly sensation in the palm of your hands. If you don’t feel anything try doing the exercise again.
- Hold a few stones or just one stone with your non-dominant hand, and ask it to help you with creativity, abundance, and prosperity.
Tip: try not to be too specific because you can limit the qualities and properties of the stone.
Expand the Energy of your Crystals
Bonding and expanding the power of your crystals is crucial. This can be implemented in your daily routine when you meditate in the morning. Attuning to the power of crystals will enhance your daily meditation. You can also reactivate your chakras by placing crystals in body grid format, which involves strategically placing your stones in each body center in order to cleanse your chakras. Make your crystals your ally! Take them everywhere, connect with them, its energy will help you stay calm and center.
9. Charge your Crystals
A. The full moon is one of the most powerful lunar phases, so make sure you leverage its energy. Place your crystals outside or next to a window where you receive enough moonlight, overnight.
B. You can also charge your crystals for a few hours under the sun. But, be careful not to leave them for more than 6 hours since the color can fade.
10. Amplify your Intention with Wealth and Prosperity Grid
First and foremost it is imperative that all of your crystals are thoroughly cleansed before doing this exercise.
1. Start by selecting your crystal grid.
If you are a beginner or you prefer to use fewer stones I recommend using the Star of David or if you prefer a more complex grid found in my shop. Select a variety of stones which in this case you will be focusing on prosperity which the following crystals are wonderful for prosperity, aventurine, pyrite, clear quartz, tiger eye, lapis lazuli, citrine, smoky quartz, carnelian, and emerald. Make sure that the driver which is the stone that you select for the center of the grid is different. The stone in the center draws the energy while expanding and amplifying your intention. Therefore, the energy will directly flow within the energy points of the grid pattern. The crystal of my preference is citrine or Pyrite.
2. Set your Intention.
On a piece of paper write down your intention fold the paper very small and place the paper behind the crystal in the center.
Use sage to cleanse your environment and stones, use a wand or pendulum, in order to channel, direct and activate the grids energy. Smudge and cleanse your crystals in order to dispel any stagnant energy. If you are not a fan of smudging you can spray lavender oil mix with water, and that should purify and cleanse your stones. As you smudge your grid focus on your desired intention. Ask your crystals to activate the flow of abundance and to serve your highest good.
4. Create your Grid.
Stay focused on your intent. Set each crystal in place for each specific crystal give it a specific job, like for instance creativity, prosperity, drive, bring more abundance into my life, place the driver stone in the middle of the grid. The energy in the grid is potentiating and expanding as you add more crystals on the grid. Work your way outward and then place your last stone in the center. Once you have placed all your stones your grid is complete.
5. Activate your Grid.
Take your wand or pendulum, close your eyes, and start by focusing and bringing a ray of white light from your crown chakra breath in the white light. Breathe in the healing light and surround your entire body with that light. Allow the light to radiate like a bright flashing light all over your surroundings.
Once you have envisioned this, take the wand to direct the energy towards the crystals. Use the wand to connect all the dots, visualize this light activating each crystal-like bonding each one. Do this until all are connected. You can also burn candles to maximize the power of your grid.
Lastly, setting your goals will not only help you achieve and manifest prosperity but, it will make you feel like a million dollars! Being able to track and plan your daily goals and routine will set you on the right path. Number one tip to remember, we are all energy and the energy that we put out there can manifest based on your desires. Don’t forget to work diligently, stay focused, keep your eyes on the price, aspire, be relentless, dream big, think big, think positive, be positive, spread love, do good and learn to share with others. Apply this law of attraction strategy and you will get to your desire end goal in no time!